**Please note effective Feb 1, 2018, the Electronic Training Request Form has been moved to the Aladtec Platform. Please complete the electronic form on that system.
Annual Department Online Mandatory Training
All members must complete the training below annually between Jan 1 and December 1 of the current year. This section is under modification and not yet available for 2019. This will be available soon on the new training platform, Target Solutions.
New recruits will complete the training on Target Solutions PLUS the training modules below. The training modules below only need to be completed once, during the recruit period.
Initial Training for all Incoming Fire and EMS Recruits
- ALL RECRUITS must complete the Annual Department Online Mandatory Training listed above this section
Need to refresh your memory on the Recruit Handbook? Click HERE
In addition to the Online Mandatory Training above, ALL RECRUITS must complete the following:
- ALL RECRUITS-must obtain AHA Heathcare Provider CPR certification (classroom)
- ALL RECRUITS must review the Personnel Accountability Update procedures Powerpoint and take the quiz HERE
ALL RECRUITS–whether you are a driver or not–must complete CEVO Training HERE per our insurance policy
- ALL RECRUITS must complete the web based FEMA Courses I-100 and I-700 if you have not provided documentation of completion
- ALL incoming certified EMT RECRUITS must complete online Narcan Training HERE
- ALL incoming certified EMT RECRUITS must complete the online CPAP Powerpoint and quiz HERE.
- ALL incoming certified EMT RECRUITS must complete the online Aspirin Powerpoint and quiz HERE.
External Training Links